domingo, 4 de abril de 2010

A day at the Zoo

Oh man, vacations are over and I have to go back to school tomorrow, it’s not that bad but I just don’t want to get up early. Aarrrggg. Overall I did absolutely nothing in Cuerna, just went out a couple of times with Brun and then to a pool party at the twins house, I bumped into Mariana at a bar one night and it was nice to see her after such a long time. She cut her hair super short but she looks as pretty as always. The only bad thing is that I wasn’t able to go out with muff but oh well, ill make up for it in the summer. I came back to Puebla on Thursday and just hung around here listening to music and reading. On Saturday I went to the zoo and it was cool, lots of animals (you don’t say, really?!) running around but it was full of Mexicans yuk (hahaha) just kidding but it was super crowded and since its like a Jurassic park kind of idea were you go around in your car there was long line of cars everywhere. The bad thing is that there are no gorillas or walrus , what I most enjoyed were the tigers and two huge-ass rhinos. I took a bunch of pics, here are some of them hope you like them (I honestly don’t give a crap if you like them or not). Have a nice week. Until next time. Stay groovy.

No hay comentarios: