martes, 30 de marzo de 2010

Music Monday Vol.2

I know I know "hey you retard its Tuesday!” so I forgot to do this yesterday, bite me! Anyway we’ll just pretend its Monday. This whole recommending songs thing is tricky because obviously there are thousands of great songs I could put here but most of them are very well known so what’s the point of recommending something everyone already knows? So the songs you’ll find here aren’t necessarily my favorite ones, just good ones you hopefully haven’t heard before. Today (more like the last week) I woke up in the mood to listen to The Cure so I decided to make “Friday I’m in love” this weeks song. It was the bands second single from their 1992 album “Wish” and reached number 18 on Billboards hot 100 list. In other news for those MGMT fans out there, their first video for their new album “Congratulations” witch hits stores April 4th is out and you can see it as well as listen to their whole album on their web page, here’s the link:(http://www.whoismgmt.com/?utm_medium=columbia-email&utm_source=mgmt&utm_campaign=columbia-emailmgmt20100330 )if you listen to it be sure to tell me what you think. Until next time, stay cool.

No hay comentarios: