lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

Music Monday Vol. 1


Alright kids you know what time it its, that’s right, its Music Monday brought to by the best dam radio station this side of the solar system. 00.0 RadioRul transmitting the very best of yesterday’s hits on our magical AM technicolor web of sound. Now today is a very special Music Monday not just because it’s the very first one haha but because today’s song is dedicated to a young girl that never seizes to amaze me, she has at one point or another been everything from my muse and primary source of inspiration to more recently my best friend and trusty sidekick. It’s a grueling task trying to pick only one song since half of my music library reminds me of some special moment spent in her company but out of all of them there is one that stands out and it just so happens to be by my all time favorite band The Red Hot Chili Peppers. The song is called Wet Sand and it belongs to the Jupiter side of the Peppers ninth studio (double) album (better referred to as an all-time music masterpiece) Stadium Arcaduim released on May 2006. This song includes one of my favorite John Frusciante solos were you can almost taste his passion for music. Hope you guys listen to it and enjoy it as much as I do.

2 comentarios:

Adr0ou dijo...

RadioRull station 00.0 haha cool dude u should work on it and start playing that for real u are awesome doing those thingss verry nice budd see u around take care and pretty afternoon

Rul dijo...

It would be awsome but we need DjAdr0o to make some sweet mixes so we can play them on the air.