sábado, 13 de marzo de 2010

Another Friday

Yesterday was my first Friday night in Puebla and I was kind of expecting it to be very crowded on the streets of Cholula but I had no real plan so I decided to go with Balero and some girls from our Photoshop class, we left at around 8 but we each went in our own car because I knew I was going to get tired of them pretty fast since we don’t have much in common. We were going to go to this bar called “La Cantinera” but since I didn’t wanna use my card I had to go to an atm machine and just my luck the only freakin atm close by wasn’t working so I had to drive for about 15 minutes to get to the next one which gave me enough time to text everyone that might have staid for the long weekend desperately wanting to go someplace else but everyone was out of town. The only person who answered my s.o.s. text was Pau who I had just met the week before. She was working and wasn’t gonna be free until 3 am so I had to go back to La Cantinera with Balero and the girls. I joined them and ordered a couple of beers while they were talking about something I don’t even remember. After the first bottle was empty they started playing some drinking game and I got bored so I gave Balero my part of the bill and took off, I walked around for a while searching for some place that might look fun but the whole street was generally dead (I had forgotten that everyone goes to their hometown on long weekends) so I went back to my car and decided to visit Pau at her work (which luckily is a bar in Puebla) when I got there I remembered Marini had told me she wanted to stay at least Friday night so I called her hoping she might be around somewhere but she was in Cuerna, she told me she had called me one day before to ask if I was gonna stay so she could have staid with me but I didn’t answer (never saw the call). To my surprise the place was full and Pau got me a stool at the bar and a cold beer, I was halfway through it when I spotted Neo sitting with another two girls in the corner so I picked up my stool and went to sit with them. We ended up having a nice time and before I knew it, it was 3 am and we were the only people left (Pau introduced us to the manager Charly and he came to drink with us and gave us free chocolate shots) I offered Pau a ride since she was coming to cholula to see Laura. I got home at around 4 and woke up at 10 to go to El callejon de los sapos where all the hippies get together to sell their bracelets and stuff it was ok. Today I think ill just stay home and rest maybe read a little.

1 comentario:

Markelo dijo...

Jajajaja
What a great nite XD

Que agitada noche!
Me dolieron los ojos al leer todo esto y luego ver lo blanco del comentario ¬¬

A ver cuando subes más XD