martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

The Meat-osaurus Rex

Just got home and I’m relaxing in my room, don’t have any homework today woohoo and I’m done with all my exposition. Now I just have to wait for the week to end and it vacation time. Today I had to wear a suit and boy are those things uncomfortable (but I did look dam swell I must say hehe) specially driving back home with the sun at full blast and stuck in 2pm traffic, ahhh it’s horrible. I’m gonna spend my afternoon reading the Led Zeppelin book my sister got me for my birthday and then at six I have my yoga lessons. Here is a nice picture of the legendary Meat-osaurus Rex we found in our kitchen yesterday (and then we put some hair on it)

1 comentario:

Markelo dijo...

Que genial!!
Por qué tuviste que comertelo!
Qué te ha hecho el pobre Meat-osaurus Rex?!
XD