lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

Gigantic


See I told you I would post more often now. ( yeah Mondays a slow day for me ) so I just finished watching Gigantic with Zooey Deschanel and Paul Dano. It’s a slow movie about a guy and a girl in their 20s who meet for the first time and fall in love. Daschanel stays in her comfort zone and plays a soft-spoken eccentric rich girl while Dano interprets an equally soft-spoken shy dude who sells mattresses for a living and is determined on adopting a Chinese baby. They go out a couple times and then “happy” (Daschanel) freaks out when Brian (Dano) is accepted for the adoption, she bails on him only to come back at the end and smash a piñata of a dictador. Yup its one of those movies you go “wtf did I just watch” but not a complete waste of time (for a lazy Sunday), nice camera work and good music, ill give it a 7/10 rating. If you do like it you might also enjoy “Juno” or “Adventureland” and if you want to see more of Zooey I recommend her last two flicks “Yes” and “500 days of summer” both of them better than this one.

No hay comentarios: