viernes, 26 de marzo de 2010

College tastes like beer

VACATIONS!!!! (it was about time) this week went by pretty fast. Didn’t go out much except for Tuesday at McCartys to play some rock band with Dani (Balero got his ass handed to him again) and then Thursday was a lot of fun, after a short history class with Falcon, Ely asked me if I wanted to go with her to Coquitos because she had to return a sweatshirt to someone so I went along with her. When we got there Neus was behind the bar and Pau was sitting at a table talking with Lau, we sat with them and started talked about animals and plans and stuff. After about and hour and 3 beers later we were helping them fold the new menus and they sort of taught me how to make a kick-ass piña colada. Later on some of their other girlfriends came in and sat with us and we just stayed there till around 6, everyone was gonna head over to Rock Pub at night so I invited Ely and a friend of hers to go eat something and take a nap at my place. The only food we had at home was tuna, eggs, fish fingers and potatoes, so we mixed it all up and ate it. We slept until it was like 8 and then we went to meet everyone at the bar. We drank a lot of beer and they gave us free shots of who knows what and Lau was kind enough to put on some Beatles tunes for me before the band (Coagulo) came on, they were ok, had a good set of classic rock but nothing special. After that we just kept on drinkin until the bar closed and since everyone works there we stayed inside helping them clean the place up and count the money and everything. I was very tired by then (my day started at 6am) but the girls wanted to go to a strip club (how on efin earth was I supposed to say no to that). In the end we didn’t go but Pau invited us over to her place so we made a pit stop at the oxxo to get some more bozze and chips. She lives in an apartment complex and they have this like wreck room with a TV some couches a ping-pong and a pool table. We stayed there until 6; I was falling asleep so Ely and I went back to my place to get some sleep. She left for school at around 7, no idea how she pulled that off, I couldn’t get up so I just kept sleeping until 11 and then came home to Cuerna with Balero. Those girls are really cool and I had a blast (such a shame 90% of them are gay) but oh well, it was fun. I don’t have any pictures cuz I didn’t feel like taking my camera with me so here’s one of Balero getting owned (by a girl, haha). Until next time, stay groovy people.

1 comentario:

Markelo dijo...

Worale!
Ahora si que como quien dice; dormiste con Eli XD

Jajajaja

Que bien que se la pasaron padre! Ve! Ya tienes casi 170 visitas O.O

Nos vemos! Felices vacaciones