sábado, 20 de marzo de 2010

Fun with P&N


Its Saturday afternoon and there is nothing to do (oh yeah there’s a ton of homework but not in the mood to do it right now) im sitting on my bed in Cuernavaca listening to the horrible noise one of the neighbors makes as she throws up (she has cancer and goes to quimiotherapy). Im alone because my parents went to Acapulco for the weekend (I should have stayed in Puebla) so ill just tell you about last Thursday, in the morning I went to school like always and then home to eat and do some homework, at around 5pm Balero came home with Sofia and we just hung out in the living room playing xbox and eating snacks. At 7 I went to my first yoga class and it was fun but very hard, I have 0 flexibility so I had a hard time with most of the positions they made us do. I went back home to eat something before going out and with everyone from college to McCartys pub but halfway through my meal I got a text from Neus inviting me to join her and Pau at the bar so I decided to go with them first. I got there and we had a good time then the Dj came and since Pau and Neus work there they knew him and introduced us, his name is Cesar and his music’s very good, Adrian would have loved being there. Cesar set up his gear and started mixing away; when we left he even gave me two of his sample cds and some stickers and stuff. We were gonna go to Cholula and meet up with Balero at McCartys but we got hungry and went to a drive thru taco place and ate in the car. After eating we went to Container City and found this awesome bar (don’t remember the name) that was packed with strange lookin people (not “im gonna rape you” strange, more like cool Tim Burton strange) and they had two Dj mixing incredibly well. After that I took Pau back to Rock Pub and went home.

1 comentario:

Markelo dijo...

Esto ya lo sabía!!

Ya ves? Para que te vas a Cuerna! Te hubieras quedado, aparte, siempre invitas y nunca llevas! De qué se trata eh?! XD

Perdón por comentar hasta ahorita, es que los de mi equipo son explotadores que no me dejan checar tu blog por la exposición de mañana, jajajaja si como no... XD

Nos vemos!