lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

3 years later


Wow, its happened again I completely forgot about this blog of mine. Its ok I guess since as you might be able to tell by my last post I was going through some hard times. Let me try to sum it up in a few sentences: In the end I had the time of my life in Spain ( after the first 3 months which were hell ) I made a lot of great friends and I even had a sweet Romanian girlfriend named Maria who is still a good friend of mine. I made a friend who later became like a brother to me named Ferran and he even came last summer all the way to Mexico just to hang out with me a couple of weeks. After that wild year I went back to Cuernavaca to finish high school and now I’m living in Puebla with my roommate and I’m studying Advertising designe. Life is pretty good right now and there are a lot of interesting things up ahead. (Definitely will post more often now) here’s a pic of a poster I made last night for my friend Adrian.

1 comentario:

Adr0ou dijo...

i see dude that was a pretty nice start on your Blogs, and i just finished to read your stuff and i men it looks awesome all the stuff u do in Puebla< Bars u met and well ill be some days there visiting one of my friendss for life, im fuckin sure of thatt... take careee nice sunday afternoon 21/03/10